Friday, August 16, 2013

The BIG day!

It was a perfect wedding day.  Honestly, everything was wonderful.  I couldn't have been happier and honestly, I was not nervous at all.  I have been looking forward to getting married to Jonny for a really long time.  I loved being surrounded by family and close friends.  Honestly, it was a very spiritual experience for me.  I know I am supposed to Jonny's wife.  I am so grateful for the opportunity we had to be married in the Nauvoo, IL temple for all eternity.  Anyways, here are some of the pictures around the temple.  I feel like pictures say more than a thousand words so ... here is what I have to say.  


Pink shoes!! 









I pinky promise.















I might post more photos as I continue to play with photoshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment